Offload Plugin – Offload assets user content AltumCode
The offload plugin is a script that allows the owner of the website to completely offload either the assets of the website (JS, CSS, Images files) or/and the user-uploaded content (logos, avatars) on an external storage system.
The plugin is compatible with the 11Uptime, 66Analytics, EasyQR, phpBiolinks & SocialProofo products.
The plugin works with AWS S3, DigitalOcean Spaces & Vultr Objects.
Wasabi is already available as per the requests of customers for phpBiolinks and SocialProofo.
Full video presentation & tutorial.
Why should you offload?
Offloading can be extremely helpful from many points when you want to scale up your website.
- Faster delivery of assets & user-uploaded content
- You’re not limited by the space that your host has to offer
- You’re not using the bandwidth that your host limited you with
- You’re not using the resources of your server to deliver assets
- Storage is cheaper & is highly scalable